madee stories
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
My Luv
The day I found out that I'm going to be a father, that was one of the happiest day in my life. I am a very lucky father to be given with such a beautifull daughter, Nur Fatin Ellisya- your are everything to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Racun Semut
Aku fed-up betul dengan sang semut kat rumah aku ni. Ni bukannya semut hitam atau semut api, ni semut kecik tapi gigit sakit yang menyakitk...
Moon
This photo was taken infront of my house. It's was on the 15 Syawal on the 15 days muslim celebrate Hari Raya
My Journey
Today is the second months I celebrate the journey of my life as a full time photographer. I have received many different responds from frie...
Lunch at Datin Zai's House
ample space and very cozy house. there is enough space for everbody to mingle and chating another photographer in the making the best Nas...
No comments:
Post a Comment