madee stories
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
My Luv
The day I found out that I'm going to be a father, that was one of the happiest day in my life. I am a very lucky father to be given with such a beautifull daughter, Nur Fatin Ellisya- your are everything to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Hatyai Floating Market
Ini kali kedua aku melawat floating market kat Hatyai, kali pertama pada 3 tahun lepas rasanya. Kali ni terkejut jugak aku sebab punya la ra...
Toy
my Ducati 916 Senna, production date 1997. There are only 301 units in the world and mine is no 252. This bike is specially build to dedica...
Koh Lipe
Aku selalu juga mendengar dan melihat photo tentang Koh Lipe yang terletak di selatan Thailand dari kawan-kawan yang pernah pergi kesana, so...
Darth Maul
My favourite character in Star War. Pity that he die in the 1st episode
No comments:
Post a Comment