Friday, April 13, 2012

Tioman April 2012

Did a short trip to Tioman Island last weekend and it has been a long time since I did my Advance Open Water Diver Course last April 2010.


shot using Sigma 8mm fisheye with Canon 5D

Paya Beach


 Panaorama shot of Salang Beach

 sunset at Salang Beach shot at Fisherman's Diver

sunset at Salang Beach

 Salang Beach

 Salang Jetty

panning shot

my companion while waiting bus to Kuala Lumpur

my favorite shot for this trip

Did 4 dives at Batu Malang, Labas and Tiger Reef including nite dive at Salang jetty. 

The best dive i will said at Tiger Reef where i experienced the strongest underwater current in my life, feel like flying holding with both hand to the buoy line while doing safety stop

More photos HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts