Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sham Aishah


Last night when I was at Sham's funeral, I realized how much he's been showering people around him with his kindness and love. Everyone that I met been talking how much they will miss him.

He was the person that love all his friends and will make the extra effort to help and ease the problems anyone around him.

Even though I just knew him last year when we on the same group of BMW's bikers to Kuala Tahan, I immediately know that he was the guy that easily I will be comfortable with. He made jokes and always laughing no matter what; such a happy guy and lucky that has a very supportive and understanding wife/best friend by his side.

Deeply in my heart, I know that not a single soul will have any grunge or bad feeling towards him. You are such a great guy Sham

Death will only end a life but not a relationship.

I will miss you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts