Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kaftan Elegance Series 2 Photoshoot

Last saturday since i got nothing much to do, i participate in the Kaftan Elegance Series 2 at Hotel Royal Chulan organized by Sabrina's Collection from Kajang. If i not mistaken, the 1st series was held at Taman Botani, Putrajaya. 

To be honest, I'm not very good in models photoshoot. There are many photographers will try their best in getting the best angle/composition, lighting. style, pose  from models and all these will make me more lazy to shoot, just don't like to compete with others. 

Furthermore i feels small in 'size' when all those otai and big shot photographers come with their big cameras and long/white lens.

I only managed to shoot few images since my camera was not functioning well that day. Lens error will pop-up on my camera monitor for every second shot. It was really frustrating when there are 11 beautiful models and my camera didn't allow me to shoot them. Ni sure kes jeles....

Here are some of the images from the only two models that i shoot that day. 

Fyza Azra


Fyza Azra

beauty shot of Fyza Azra

 Aslinda Ali

Aslinda Ali

 Aslinda Ali

me and Aslinda Ali

More images of the event at HERE

2 comments:

  1. i think your photography has that style.
    i am still finding mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks plenitude i still searching and struggling with my style. hopefully one day i will stick to one

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts