Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wedding- Anson and Yong Li

Yong Li

Anson

Eddie Tang, my best friend told me one lovely couple want to hire me as their wedding photographer. Feel honor to have their confident on me.
We make arrangement and met at Level4 foodcourt at KLCC. Indeed they are lovely couple and to be honest they are mean for each other. Yong Li is so sweet without her make-up and Anson is a handsome guy.
Myself, Yus and Hazran trying our best to capture their special day with our cameras.
I hope that we manage to captures the moment that they going to appreciate it.

Sweet Yong Li

Mum giving the final touch


Anson has the Angpow in his pocket


Dashing to his wife.

He made it.

Small boy

The grand entrance

Sweet couple....

Fun time....

Anson the entertainner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts